Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Logo Design


1. Creating my logo was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Where a company has a clear concise idea of the message the wish to convey with their logo, I had no clue. I am constantly changing my views of my self, and my views of the world. I therefore had to narrow down exactly what I wanted my message to convey.

2. The first thing I did when starting this project, was to list what concepts I wanted my logo in incorporate. I narrowed this down to the most important. I decided on, energy, philosophy, and radical thinking. There were a number of logos that I created on scrap pieces of paper prior to sitting down to complete this project. There were a number that were visually stimulating, but didn't convey the message I wanted them to.

3. I learned that there is a lot more to life that interests, and fascinates me than I thought. It was very difficult to incorporate just a few of them into my logo.


4. From the video about DA group, I learned that even professionals try out countless ideas before coming up with one that a company even wishes to pursue. This gave me the confidence that I would eventually land on a logo that I felt comfortable representing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment