Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Project 5 reflection

I reviewed Samantha Ramsey's exhibit entitled Time. I have always been fascinated with time, and have read many scientific explanations of its meaning. It is fascinating that scientists still don't agree on what exactly time is. I enjoyed studying the concept of time from an artistic standpoint. The hardest part of writing my article was the bracketing section. I found it difficult, until I stared at a few of the paintings in a dazed meditative state. In this state ideas began flowing in faster than I could type. I enjoyed critiquing my classmates project. It made it easier that is was clearly done carefully and intelligently. I also worked hard on my art exhibition project, and would like to know if my hard work paid off. I feel that i brought in relevant outside information, and well thought out accolades and criticisms, and would therefore score my article a ten out of ten. I enjoyed that this project allowed me to attend an art exhibit from the privacy of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment